Hirsutism is a term that describes excessive facial and body hair growth, which is, unfortunately, one of the effects of PCOD. Hirsutism is mainly caused by increased levels of hormones called androgens – often called ‘male’ hormones because men’s bodies typically produce higher levels including DHEA and DHEA sulphate. If you’re affected, you may develop coarse, dark hair in places where hair growth is more typically associated with men.
Laser Hair Reduction
While shaving is a more temporary form of hair removal, laser hair reduction is a permanent solution to tackle extra hair growth due to PCOD. Laser hair reduction is a one-time investment that will reduce your body hair growth and save you from the hassle of hair removal every month.
Soprano Ice Titanium is an award-winning laser machine that offers painless hair removal without any side-effect. The patented triple wavelength technology is merged into a single applicator that targets different tissues depths followed by anatomical structures within the hair follicle. At a glance, Soprano Ice Titanium is virtually painless, has no downtime and is FDA-approved.
• Diode Laser Alex: Ideal for light skin tones as well as thin and coarse hair, it allows better absorption by melanin chromospheres.
• Speed TM 810: Great for large spot areas like thighs and stomach, the applicator ensures faster and effective hair removal.
• Compact Applicator: Light-weight and ergonomically designed applicator
• Diode Laser YAG: Highly effective for Indian skin tones
• Facial Tip: Works effectively on sensitive and hard to reach areas like ears, nostrils etc.
• Disposable Hygienic Tip: Effective for treating intimate areas (10 units per packages)
It can be used on most body parts like arms, legs, underarms, back and bikini areas except sensitive or hard to reach areas like nostrils or ears.
Dermaplaning is a professional treatment that uses a scalpel to remove vellus hair with expertise and then is followed by the infusion of vitamins and acids.